Youth Ministry Training Scheme
We have an exciting new post at St Andrew’s for someone to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about young people and who wants to gain experience of church life and be trained specifically for Youth Ministry.
Read more about the role by downloading this document - Youth Ministry training scheme details
If you would like to discuss the traineeship, please contact Associate Vicar Matt Cook. If you would like to visit us on a Sunday, you are very welcome to do so.
To apply, please send two things to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Your CV
2) A document giving details of the following:
- A personal account of Christ's impact on your life.
- Your reasons for wanting to become a ministry trainee.
- Your experience in Christian ministry.
- The church(es) in which you have been involved.
- Contact details of 2 referees.
The deadline for applications is 25th February 2018
. Interviews will be on 4th March 2018.
Contact our Associate Vicar Matt Cook via our Church Office for more details:
Telephone: 01772 622964
St Andrew's Church, Church Hall, Worden Lane, Leyland PR25 3EL